Technology is complex, humans are stupid, and nothing is ever as easy as it should be!
- 00:00 - Mic Check and Introductions
- 04:30 - So, why are software estimates never accurate?
- 11:30 - Which problem are you trying to solve?
- 18:10 - What is it like to join an engineering team?
- 26:30 - How do you break down stories and tasks?
- 40:00 - Do data driven decisions matter?
- 45:20 - What happens when you get an estimate wrong?
- 54:30 - Tom likes time boxing, but hates research spikes? (He is dumb!)
- 66:50 - Is dogmatic agile an oxymoron?
- 74:30 - Wrap up!