Warning! This podcast is geeky. Really really geeky. If you listen to this while driving, you may fall asleep at the wheel. You have been warned!
- 00:00 - Mic Check and Introductions
- 02:30 - Can you survive without a phone in the 21st century?
- 14:00 - Are voice commands more than just an interface?
- 29:00 - Is "Idiocracy level" dependency on these technologies a bad thing?
- 37:00 - For your average consumer, how useful is all this voice stuff?
- 50:10 - Can you subpoena an AI to come to court?
- 60:30 - Wrap up!