Tom and Zach go all geek this week, with a conversation about software development best practices.
- 00:00 - Mic Check and Introductions
- 03:55 - Why isn't your application logging?
- 06:15 - Where is your configuration coming from?
- 11:00 - Can we talk about Unit Tests for 18 minutes?
- 29:00 - Is continuous integration necessary?
- 30:30 - Does automated deployment speed up development?
- 38:00 - When should you use inversion of control?
- 49:30 - How intrusive is error reporting for end users?
- 59:00 - Do you remove user impersonation from production builds?
- 63:30 - Why is continuous deployment so controversial?
- 72:15 - Wrap up!