Special Guest: Michael Stum!
We kick off Season 2 with deciding not to call them seasons anymore. Star Wars and Final Fantasy conversations likely make an appearance...
- 00:00 - Introductions
- 04:55 - What makes a good Star Wars movie not a good Star Wars movie?
- 15:30 - Can major games and movies still be stand alone pieces of art?
- 19:25 - What would have happened if there was no Star Wars?
- 24:35 - When does re-releasing become just a cash grab?
- 24:45 - What did you buy on the Steam summer sale?
- 33:40 - Do you want Square Enix to survive or fold?
- 45:50 - What are your favorite eastern and western RPGs?
- 52:00 - What defines an RPG?
- 60:00 - Hot seat and very long wrap up!