Quest 31 shakes out a few things that reduce the productivity of Software Engineers (and really, everyone (but mostly software engineers)).
- 00:00 - Mic Check and Introductions
- 02:20 - What is Tom up to, or is the Walking Dead on Patreon?
- 10:40 - What is Jordan up to, or is Apple his new Destiny?
- 20:00 - Why do programmers need to be productive?
- 21:45 - Are meetings really necessary?
- 26:15 - How long should you schedule a meeting for?
- 31:00 - What should be on your meeting agenda?
- 34:40 - Do you always take action items from meetings?
- 36:00 - Is it bad to read your email in real time?
- 41:30 - How do you not forget about follow-up emails?
- 45:15 - Are you sending the right emails?
- 50:20 - How can new hires perfect help you optimize your process?
- 58:20 - Why is automation the ultimate productivity tool?
- 67:30 - Should you be time boxing more activities?
- 78:15 - Wrap up!