Special Guest: Matthew "Chewie" Cunningham!
Quest 26 totally geeks out on Star Trek and related Space Operas! We may or may not read Shakespeare in its original Klingon form, you'll have to listen to find out. Qapla!
- 00:00 - Mic Check and Introductions
- 01:50 - What is OC Geek?
- 03:45 - What is Chewie up to, or how do you window shop online?
- 07:45 - What is Tom up to, or how was X-Men: Days of Future Past?
- 09:15 - What is Jordan up to, or how final is the Final Fantasy X remake?
- 12:50 - Does Guardians of the Galaxy take itself seriously?
- 17:30 - Are Marvel movies getting too complicated?
- 21:00 - How impactful has the Disney acquisition been to Marvel?
- 23:30 - Is there still room for traditional animation in films?
- 26:20 - How much Star Trek have we all watched?
- 31:10 - Which episode of the animated series is considered cannon?
- 34:00 - Is Babylon 5 still worth watching? (Spoilers: Yes)
- 39:20 - Just how terrible is Star Trek: Enterprise?
- 43:10 - What is the prime directive, and which captains follow it?
- 48:20 - Does Enterprise have parallels to the Star Wars prequels?
- 52:45 - Is there anything unique or memorable about the Enterprise cast?
- 55:50 - Why was Voyager so popular?
- 58:00 - What was the year of hell, and was it the best of Voyager?
- 60:00 - When were the Borg introduced?
- 64:30 - Where should you start watching Star Trek: The Next Generation?
- 67:40 - Why didn't everyone get into Deep Space 9?
- 72:30 - Is the Star Trek franchise best when it changes hands?
- 76:00 - Wrap up and hot seat!