A little late, but Quest 22 touches our hearts with a deep and meaningful question! This week we discuss Confessions Of A Final Fantasy Addict by Jason Schreier, and I Was A Final Fantasy Addict by Rachel Sanders.
- 00:00 - Mic Check and Introductions
- 02:00 - There can be only one! ...Pokemon Twitch stream?
- 05:05 - How much overtime does it take to keep Jordan from gaming?
- 08:55 - Does Tom Cruise make bad movies, or just not good movies?
- 12:10 - What are the "Confessions Of A Final Fantasy Addict"?
- 16:05 - Are geek activities that different from "normal" hobbies?
- 18:40 - Are physical games that different from video games?
- 20:15 - Why is fantasy football socially acceptable?
- 24:00 - What is a healthy game / life balance?
- 26:15 - Are geeks special, or are we becoming normal?
- 29:45 - Is playing a game just "pretending to be someone else"?
- 33:20 - Why is it considered "childish" to play video games?
- 36:20 - Were you a Final Fantasy addict, or are you still?
- 40:40 - Do you have the same gaming "itch" as when you were younger?
- 45:20 - What did you think of Bravely Default?
- 48:45 - Wrap up!